Monday, September 24, 2007

iPod Update

Now that I've had an iPod for several months, let me give an update to those few of you who don't already own one. You know who you are. Its a nice gadget, I'll admit. I'm not sure if its worth the 250 clams that I laid out, but since my daughter hasn't had to go hungry I guess I could afford it. Other than a replacement related to a sledding tragedy I've had no complaints thus far. I'm still waiting for it to change my life, as a doctor I worked with insisted that it would. I drive an hour to work each way, so I listen to a podcast on the way to work and music coming home. I use it in the gym, and I keep some photos to share with others. Truth be known I'd be just as well off with another MP3 player with a capacity of 4GB or so. I'll update again when I have the life-changing epiphany.

No comments: